Lou's Kool-Aid

NJD Jester

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ewww no tequila.

Anything red works... so some grenadine with some sort of mixture of alcohol and maybe sprite...

or some pom juice with vodka - may i suggest Lime...yum!

OK, so "Lou's Kool-Aid" has become a staple of NJD fandom, as much a part of who we are as appreciating defensive hockey, checking the box score for last night's attendance and hating the Rangers with every fiber of our being.

Perhaps it

In the ilk (yes I said ilk) of NJ and the swamp and the turnpike...we should rename the NJ Turpike shot to Lou's Kool Aid.

It's very simple, take a bar mat at the end of the night, pour contents into shot glass and enjoy!!!

Since not all players can drink Lou's Kool Aid, it has to be a shot only real Devils fans can enjoy.

Edited by emptynet

How about something mess with an Americano... an Italian drink, Lou is an Americano... and it looks like kool aid.

Campari, Cizanno and a splash of soda with a cocktail onion instead of the twist of orange! You know, like a Gibson :giggle: Lou's cool aid ain't always pleasant :uni:

hockeywife.gif and none of this sissy sweet stuff... leave to the dudes to come up with girlie umbrella drinks :doh1:

Edited by Pepperkorn

How about something mess with an Americano... an Italian drink, Lou is an Americano... and it looks like kool aid.

Campari, Cizanno and a splash of soda with a cocktail onion instead of the twist of orange! You know, like a Gibson :giggle: Lou's cool aid ain't always pleasant :uni:

hockeywife.gif and none of this sissy sweet stuff... leave to the dudes to come up with girlie umbrella drinks :doh1:

WEll -- actaully I'm refering to any of those drinks created to get trashed on... anything sweet mixed with vodka is just a nancy get-me-plowed fast&painless kind of drink. To me those lack Lou's sophistocation and style.

Lou keeps a clear head and needs others around him to be the same. :evil:

WEll -- actaully I'm refering to any of those drinks created to get trashed on... anything sweet mixed with vodka is just a nancy get-me-plowed fast&painless kind of drink. To me those lack Lou's sophistocation and style.

Lou keeps a clear head and needs others around him to be the same. :evil: