2017 UFA Thread

Daniel

3 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Okay so here are the D that are still available: Markov, Wideman, Streit, Franson, Kindl, Gelinas, Beauchemin, Oduya, Despres, Michalek, Matt Greene, Schultz, Polak, Tyutin, Liles, Gilbert, Quincey, Weber, Jokipakka, Nesterov, Prosser and some other dudes not worth a mention.

IMG_0001.JPG

I'm realizing our anger is misdirected....It is really everyone fault here on the board. Especially the guys with kids already. Why the fvck aren't all your kids all little McDavids getting drafted and wanting to come home to NJ? EVERYONE GET YOUR KIDS TO THE RINK RIGHT NOW! If you don't have any go make some, preferably with Canadian blood.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mackchi said:

These owners are all about the bottom line. They are the most passionless bunch we've ever had to own this team. 

I don't care either way about the owners but what exactly are they supposed to do? Shero apparently offered more money and the Rags fan didn't want it, how is that their fault yet again? 

When the rags made that big move with Stepan you knew they were going balls deep for Shattenkirk.  Then when I found out he was a childhood Rags fan you knew it was all over. 

But they didn't go 'balls deep'... We offered him $20 million more than they did. They just threw an offer on the table, probably yelled BRIGHT LIGHTS BRAH BROADWAY BRAH and he signed it, because he grew up watching legendary Ranger greats like Tom Poti and Stephane Quintal and he said to himself HOLY sh!t RANGERSTOWN BRAH DREAMS BRAH. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What I will say is there are very few places for Matt Duchene to land in now. And every day that passes his value is dropping. 

Unless we see McLeod or Hirschier as a wing, I don't see the point. Henrique is going the other way along with a 1st rounder

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

What I will say is there are very few places for Matt Duchene to land in now. And every day that passes his value is dropping. 

That guy has loser written all over him.  He'll be perfect for us.

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I don't care either way about the owners but what exactly are they supposed to do? Shero apparently offered more money and the Rags fan didn't want it, how is that their fault yet again? 

BCAUSE THE OWNERS TOOK AWAY HEY YOU SUCK AND FIRED LOU, THEY'RE SO CHEEP

/facebookfan

Edited by CommonDreads
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Holy fvcking sh!t SHUT THE FVCK UP

You trade for that guy at your own peril.  With the exception of one year, the Avs have been garbage, and it's not for lack of surrounding talent.  He'll be fine on a team that's already good.  Unless Salic just throws in the towel and gives him away, he's absolutely the last thing the Devils need.

Edited by Daniel

Just now, Daniel said:

You trade for that guy at your own peril.  With the exception of one year, the Avs have been garbage, and it's not for lack of surrounding talent.  He'll be fine in a team that's already good.  Unless Salic just throws in the towel and gives him away, he's absolutely the last thing the Devils need.

Ahhh, so you're one of those "he's damaged goods" type of guys. It's not Duchene's fault that Sakic trotted out an ECHL level defense and a mediocre overpayed goalie and expecting the team to win.

Not that it really matters, because the Devils aren't getting Matt Duchene, but still, the argument is bizarre to me.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Well, Gross with his usual ground breaking stories says Shero might be working on a few more things.   Cody Franson baby.  Lots of character, but can still learn leadership skills from Ben Lovejoy.

Cody Franson is actually a quality defenseman.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Well, Gross with his usual ground breaking stories says Shero might be working on a few more things.   Cody Franson baby.  Lots of character, but can still learn leadership skills from Ben Lovejoy.

All young defensemen need to stay away from Ben "Where's the puck?" Lovejoy.