GAME 4: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, GOLF, MSG+

Steven M.

LGD

Almost want to attend this one too, but getting to Newark from Philly blows.
Bring the heat tonight, keep getting under their skins!

Amtrak? SEPTA/NJ Transit? Greyhound?

(I agree driving from the Philadelphia area to Newark is a pain.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can’t believe this game is on the Golf Channel. What a joke. 

As long as the Devils aren’t golfing after this series, it’s alright (though I agree that having playoff hockey on the Golf Channel is a little nuts).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Here’s to hoping Devils babies brought us some luck last game. 

814FB7BA-8666-444B-82B4-C649C2C82D5E.thumb.jpeg.f6b04eeba20f793f96234b96b062a63e.jpeg2568C09D-33DD-42C6-A8F7-9FEE5A921BDD.thumb.jpeg.e584f02aed7feb88ebfb25f86c1bcce1.jpeg

I mean, I know babies are cute, people say it all the time, but a few observations:

1) That one is especially cute.

2) Babies in Devils gear are even cuter.

3) That zamboni...I know you've shown that picture before, but it gets more awesome each time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I thought for sure John Moore played his way into the box last game. I am a huge defender of him too but his play his been rough for about a month.

Agreed.  I usually defend him as well, as I think he uses his speed pretty effectively and we've seen some heroics from when he joins the rush, but his defensive play really has been pretty poor lately.  He isn't getting much PP time anymore (which doesn't bother me) so it's not as if his shot from the point (which is usually good) is much of an asset.  

9 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I have a test at 1:30 PM... I’m gonna have to be quick 😂

I'm gonna be in the fvcking mountains in Georgia.  Heading up there Thursday night, having Friday and Saturday to hike and/or work on my father's cabin.  Was really hoping it was going to be a night game so that I could get stuff done during the day then go to one of the local bars and watch it.  Damn, now I am gonna have to rearrange plans.

LGD

No stupid penalties, please (unless you play for TB).

Getting to the rock from Philly can be done cheaply and easily if you can get to Trenton and take NJ Transit. $16 each way plus $10 parking.

• Like 1

Special teams need to be better but otherwise keep the intensity up like Monday and we should be heading back to the swamp all tied. Really proud of the fans on Monday with the energy they brought, hope they keep it up tonight.

And since we're sharing baby pics here's my little guy in his Devs gear for Game 1, he wore it again in game 2 but then didn't for game 3 so I think we gotta keep him out of it tonight to keep the good juju goin.

IMG_2282.thumb.jpg.be501fd1e165cdf3c18aea0016344aa6.jpg

LGD

• Like 7

2 hours ago, devilsadvoc8 said:

LGD

No stupid penalties, please (unless you play for TB).

Getting to the rock from Philly can be done cheaply and easily if you can get to Trenton and take NJ Transit. $16 each way plus $10 parking.

I can't imagine that is time efficient but neither is sitting in traffic the entire ride inside NJ.